Visas / Applications

Types of cases we deal with

Visitors Visas

  1. Family visitors
  2. General visitors
  3. Child visitors
  4. Medical visitors
  5. Student visitors

Student Visas and Applications

  1. Student Visas and Applications:
  2. Students under Tier 4 of the points-based system
  3. Short-term students
  4. Post-Study Workers under Tier 1 of the points-based system (note; this category is now closed to new applicants)
  5. Prospective students

Family Visa and Applications

  1. Spouses (husbands and wives) and civil partners
  2. Fiance or Fiancee and proposed civil partners
  3. Unmarried and same-sex partners
  4. Appendix FM – Partners; 5-Year Route & 10-Year Route
  5. Children – This includes ‘sole responsibility’ cases and ‘persons exercising rights of access to a child resident in the United Kingdom’
  6. Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives
  7. Family members of relevant points-based system migrants
  8. Victims of domestic violence and modern day slavery

Employment (Points-Based)

  1. Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrants; including Graduate Entrepreneur; Exceptional Talent and Investors
  2. Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrants (note that this category is now closed to new applicants)
  3. Tier 2 (General) Migrants
  4. Tier 2 Inter-Company Transfers [ICT]
  5. Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Temporary Migrants
  6. Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Migrants

British Citizen Applications

You may be eligible if:

  1. You have another form of British nationality or Certificate of entitlement to Right of Abode
  2. You were born before 1 January 1983 to a British mother
  3. You were born to a British father, even if he was not married to your mother
  4. You were born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983
  5. You are under 18 and don’t fit into the other categories
  6. You have a connection with Gibraltar or Hong Kong
  7. You are stateless
  8. Naturalisation Applications for persons resident in UK

Right of Abode Applications

  1. If you have the right of abode in the UK, this means that you are entirely free from UK immigration control. You do not need to obtain the permission of an immigration officer to enter the UK, and you may live and work here without restriction.

Other Applications include:

  1. Long residence; upon completion of 10 years’ lawful residence
  2. ‘Private Life’; upon completion of 20 years’ residence
  3. Domestic workers in private households
  4. Persons with United Kingdom ancestry