The Immigration Services Cover
We'd love to meet you and let you the perfect solution
Individual Immigration Category
This covers the various types of 6 month or 12 month Visitor’s Visas and includes the following:
- Visitor’s Visas for six months; 2 years; 5years or 10 years
- Short term student’s visa for 6-11 months
- Family Visitors Visa for six months and right of appeal if refused
- Special Visitor in the following Categories:
- Child Visitor for up to 6 months
- Private Medical Treatment Visiting for marriage
- Visitor in Transit for up to 48 hours
- Prospective Student
- Parent of a child at School for up to 12 months
- For Business persons
- Academic Visitor for up to 12 months
- Doctors taking the PLAB Examinations
- Doctors or Dentists coming to the UK for Clinical placements
- Visiting professors accompanying students undertaking study abroad programmes
- Film Crew on location shoots
- Representatives of Overseas news media
- Secondees from overseas companies
- Religious Workers
- Interpreters and Translators of Overseas Business Visitors
- Advisers, Consultants and Trainers employed Overseas
- Persons Undertaking Specific one off training
The maximum stay for Business Visitors is Six months except for Academic Visitors which is 12 months maximum stay.
Using Our Service
For advice and assistance on any of our services please come into any of our offices where one of our trained Associate Immigration Advisers will first spend a few minutes with you to quickly establish whether your enquiry comes under any of the services that you require.
If it is established that we cannot help you, our adviser will tell you why and s/he will offer you some alternatives.
- Spouses joining partners to settle or for temporary stay
- Unmarried partners, Civil partners, Fiancés wishing to join UK resident partner
- Dependent Relatives
- Parents wanting to settle with children in UK
Working In The UK
One of the other key methods of entry into the United Kingdom is through the Points Based System or PBS and Dele Adedeji Esq. is on hand to show and support the applicant in making a successful application depending on the applicable category.
Our Service Vision
Most immigrants from any part of the world either seeking entry into the United Kingdom / European Union or seeking leave to remain would agree that trying to get any successful immigration application now under the new stringent rules can be likened to a “Battle Ground”. The laws and rules are frequently changing and the rules are often complex and difficult to follow.