Working In The UK

Working in The uk

We'd love to meet you and let you the perfect solution

Working In The United Kingdom

One of the other key methods of entry into the United Kingdom is through the Points Based System or PBS and Dele Adedeji Esq. is on hand to show and support the applicant in making a successful application depending on the applicable category.

The Points Based System Consists Of:-

A 5 Tier Points Based System [PBS]:-

  • Underpinning the new immigration system is a five tier points-based system only covers migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.

    Under the points-based system, migrants must pass a Points assessment before they can get permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom.

    Each of the system’s five tiers has different points’ requirements – the number of points the migrant needs and the way the points are awarded will depend on the tier. Points are awarded to reflect the migrant’s ability, experience and age – and, when appropriate, the English ability and the level of need in the migrant’s chosen industry.

Contact Us

The Role of The Sponsor

Migrants in any tier except Tier 1 must be sponsored before they can apply to us. If a United Kingdom organisation wants to sponsor a migrant under Tier 2, Tier 4 or Tier 5 (Temporary workers), they must apply to UKBA for a sponsor licence.

Under Tier 2 and Tier 5 (Temporary workers), the sponsor must be an employer based in the United Kingdom. Under Tier 4, the sponsor must be an education provider based in the United Kingdom.

Migrants who want to come to the UK under Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme) do not need to be sponsored by a UK employer.

What are the tiers?

The points-based system consists of five tiers. These are:

Tier 1

For highly skilled workers and includes Entrepreneurs, Investors, Exceptional Talent, Post Study Work, Graduate Entrepreneur.

Tier 2

For skilled workers with a job offer, such as teachers and nurses, Intra-Company Transfer (ICT), Graduate Trainee / Skills Transfer, Minister of Religion

Tier 3

For low-skilled workers filling specific temporary labour shortages, such as construction workers for a particular project

Tier 4

For students

Tier 5

For temporary workers, such as musicians coming to play in a concert
and participants in the youth mobility scheme or internships, charity workers and religious workers.

Tier 3 is currently suspended.

Our Services

Individual Immigration

This covers the various types of 6 month or 12 month Visitor’s Visas and includes the following:

  • Visitor’s Visas for six months; 2 years; 5years or 10 years
  • Short term student’s visa for 6-11 months
  • Family Visitors Visa for six months and right of appeal if refused

Using Our Service

For advice and assistance on any of our services please come into any of our offices where one of our trained Associate Immigration Advisers will first spend a few minutes with you to quickly establish whether your enquiry comes under any of the services that you require.

If it is established that we cannot help you, our adviser will tell you why and s/he will offer you some alternatives.

Immigration Categories

  • Spouses joining partners to settle or for temporary stay
  • Unmarried partners, Civil partners, Fiancés wishing to join UK resident partner
  • Dependent Relatives
  • Parents wanting to settle with children in UK

Our Service Vision

Most immigrants from any part of the world either seeking entry into the United Kingdom / European Union or seeking leave to remain would agree that trying to get any successful immigration application now under the new stringent rules can be likened to a “Battle Ground”. The laws and rules are frequently changing and the rules are often complex and difficult to follow.